Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Want to Change the Board Meeting Time?

Because of my new job, I must attend Commissioners Court meetings. These often are the same day as our Board meetings. Commissioners Court meetings start at 10AM and usually are over by noon, but by the time I got out to the Bellaire location, I'd be over an hour late for the WCID #89 meetings. So, I requested that we consider changing our meeting time and it will be considered at the next meeting on March 15th.

If you would like to have meetings in the evenings, when it would be much easier for you to attend and have your voice heard -- or would just like to come and watch your elected officials in action -- PLEASE come to the next meeting at 11:30AM on March 15th. I've asked for this issue to be the first thing on the agenda following public comments so you can just make a quick appearance, state your preference, and depart.

The address where the WCID #89 Board holds meetings is the new office location of the District's law firm, Strawn & Richardson, P.C.
6750 West Loop South, Suite 250
Bellaire, Texas  77401-4111
This is in the Frost Bank building. Free parking is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment