Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT'S ELECTION DAY - VOTE FOR ROOT & BABERS!

I have truly enjoyed getting to meet several of my neighbors in Brunswick Meadows, Brunswick Place, and Brunswick Lakes as I walked around introducing myself and handing out flyers about today's election. Thanks for taking time to talk to me about our mutual concerns to make 'The Wick' (as AK refers to us) a better place for all of us to live.

Even if I am not elected to the WCID#89 Board today, I will continue this blog to inform everyone of what our elected officials are doing with our tax dollars. What I can glean from the minutes of the meetings, I will post here. I truly want to serve our community!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have the election results been declared? If so please post here. Thanks Khurram

    ReplyDelete
  2. AK and Jeraine,
    Congratulations to you, the new members of the MUD WCID #89 Board!
    We, the Brunswick Lakes Community Association are very pleased at your initiative to enter and run a highly successful campaign. We pledge our support and look forward to working with the MUD Board to address the needs and concerns that will improve the quality of life for the residents of Brunswick Lakes and the neighboring communities.

    Brunswick Lakes Community Association

    ReplyDelete